Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lucas gets his .5


Lucas is now two and a half. He is practically a man. His speech is getting better every day. He is a big helper and likes to do laundry and put things in the trash for Momma and Daddy. He is a bit of a copy cat and will repeat everything that comes out of Dylan's mouth in about a six second delay. He is still one of the happiest children I've ever seen and loves to snuggle his Momma. He has his Daddy's sense of humor and makes us laugh every day. "What does a bear say?" ~MOOOOOO! (with a big grin on his face) He still refuses to go on the potty. Turns me down flat but that is the only baby thing we have left. No pacifier, no crib, and he drinks from a big boy cup. I guess I'll really attack potty training after Max gets here. Can't be TOTALLY perfect right? ;) Lucas is a joy and we love him so.

No comments: