This one pic will have to do until I can find my pics. I don't know what I did with them. Anywho: October was the longest month EVER! We Halloweened our hearts out. Michael was Captain America, I was Luigi, Dylan was the Joker and Lucas was Mario.MMT had their first annual Halloween party put on by Lisa Thomas. She did a great job and all the kids had a BLAST! They bobbed for apples and cake walked. All the food was super yum so thanks for everyone coming out and bringing goodies.
We went to Boo on Main again this year with Nana and Poppa. The boys got a bucket of candy and Momma got an elephant ear. Woot! Poppa had to settle for a chili dawg b/c no corn dogs this year. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO I ASK YOU?! After that the gparents went to their gig at the lake and we went to Bethesda Baptist to bounce house. The straight up static cling hair was proof the Murley boys had a great time.
Michael and I had a grown up night and went and saw the Columbia City Ballet perform Dracula. They came to the Sumter Opera House and did an amazing job! Who knew Lady Gaga and ballet went together but it does. Lisa and Dan invited us and we had great fun. Michael decided beer and half naked chicks is pretty ok stuff. We are looking forward to a Midsummer's Nights Dream in spring.
On actual Halloween Michael and I were sort of over Halloween so we didn't have any plans to go out BUT Dylan ran into the neighbor kid Cherokee at the mailbox and we ended up at Alice Drive Baptist for more bounce houses and games and candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment