Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Halloween Anyone?





Yeah, I suck at blogging. I might be a great wife, super mom, fab daughter but blogger I am not. We did a bunch for Halloween this year b/c those costumes are expensive and the Murley's LOVE to dress up.

Went to Boo at the Zoo with the Hingsts, Billy and Ami and her kiddies. It was much better this year-not as crowded. The kids got a sweet little haul of candy and roasted marshmallows.

Then for actual Halloween we went to Trick or Treat in 5 points. Horrible. They didn't have hardly any candy, there was nothing but one jump house for the kids to play in, no food or drink...and it was hellishly hot. It kinda felt like bar hoping with children. We wont do that again. But then we went to Xander and Bella's grandma's house and everyone got to run around and skateboard down the hill.

No comments: