Monday, January 2, 2012

Gude/Murley Christmas

We had a very Gude Christmas early at mom and dad's house in Manning. Everyone brought food so Mom didn't have to do it all. SO good! Paula Deen ham y'all, squash cass, mac n cheese, pea layer salad, stuffing/gravy, deviled eggs, and rolls. THEN for dessert we all brought cookies. Fatteh. We opened presents and ornaments. Mom got a turkey leg with bright red toe nails from Adam and Catherine. It was pretty sweet. Next year they need a bigger tree. We have no photographic evidence of any of this. Just trust me. I'm too tired to lay in bed and blog about imaginary ham. :D

Murley Christmas was on actual Christmas. Dyl got up b/f the sun and was so excited he was vibrating.
I had to wake up Lucas and he told me "Santa has NOT come its still dark!" My kid. So I drug him down stairs and his response to his new bike: "What is dis fing doing in the wiving woom?!" Lord. They were stoked with the Plants Vs Zombie game, roller blades and Max LOVED his ball pit. He grinned and squealed and loved it.
Nana and Poppa came over around noon and we played and ate dip until it was sketti dinner time. I made spaghetti and salad and mom brought garlic bread. Tada! Easy. Fabulous. I stayed in my jammies all day long. It was rainy and gross outside so no need to leave the hizzy. Merry Christmas to everyone. We love you!!!

No comments: