Friday, January 8, 2010

Santa Came To Town





Christmas Eve Dylan was about to explode with excitement. Michael put the Nordaq site up on the PC so he could track Santa. In France the lady mentioned Santa wouldn't come until children were asleep. He is screaming "Lets goto bed!!" Fakes a yawn and says, "Momma I am soooo tired." It was 6:30! That was the only night in Dylan history that we didn't have to fight his ass to goto bed. Both boys were out by 7:30 and then the construction began. Only took Michael 3 hours to set up the kitchen for Lucas and the Wii for Dyl. I put the stockings together and wrapped.

Next morning Michael was first up and turned on the James train so it was going in circles on its track when the boys came down the stairs. Dylan woke up and I stalled him so I could get up the baby. GAME ON! They had a blast. Lucas was squealing at the top of his lungs in the Hot dog stand from my parents. And Dylan was super stoked about his Mario figurines and Wii game.

Mom and Dad got there around noon and we finished opening the boys presents first and then opened our own. Thanks for all my goodies!!! Next I finished up making dinner and we had a very low key family dinner. No fits (from the kids...you never know about Dad haha.) It was perfect...except A and C couldn't be with us. :(

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: