So the baby went to the doctor today and has a double ear infection and swine flu. They gave him amoxacillin and tylenol with codine. He has to be fever free for 24hours sans tylenol to be cleared. So Michael and Dylan went to stay at my parents house and I'm staying home with the carrier monkey. He just woke up from a nap and is in good spirits, just hot. I'm not looking forward to the antibiotic diapers but other than that we'll be just fine. He's a good medicine taker. :) Hope everyone else stays well. Wash your hands!! Hugs! Amber in Lock down.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Ain't no party like a swine flu party!
So the baby went to the doctor today and has a double ear infection and swine flu. They gave him amoxacillin and tylenol with codine. He has to be fever free for 24hours sans tylenol to be cleared. So Michael and Dylan went to stay at my parents house and I'm staying home with the carrier monkey. He just woke up from a nap and is in good spirits, just hot. I'm not looking forward to the antibiotic diapers but other than that we'll be just fine. He's a good medicine taker. :) Hope everyone else stays well. Wash your hands!! Hugs! Amber in Lock down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment