Thursday, October 9, 2008

Been Super Busy






I know its been a while since I have updated this but we have been crazy busy. I'll split it all up into sections b/c its a bunch.

To start we went to Myrtle beach for about four days. Neither of the boys have ever been and we thought it was time. Dylan had a ball. He took to the ocean immediately and was soaked from head to toe in minutes. Also our friends Nicola and Chad came to stay over and brought their twins. It was fun to catch up and stay up way later than normal talking about grown up stuff and not watching Diego.

We went to Broadway at the Beach 2x, once to walk around and eat at Uno a Chicago style pizza place. Dylan got to ride on the old Pavillion rides. The second time was to goto the aquarium. Emma thought the sting rays were pretty awesome and thought about possibly living with them. :) After the Daley's left Michael dropped me off at the Tanger outlets and I caught up on some shopping, and we spent some time in the heated indoor pool (it was really windy and kinda chilly outside.) And finally we cruised the strip at night to see how different things look now from when I was a kid.

We had a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad for giving us your points!!!!

No comments: