Yes I repeat: Michael and I have been together for TEN years this month!! (Our 6 year wedding anniversary is Sept 21st but been dating for ten) I'm so proud of our major accomplishment and happy to say we not only still love each other, but actually LIKE each other.
We met at a special needs camp ten years ago when I was home for the summer from college. I was a counselor and he was the "nature specialist." Lucky for me my camper Kathleen LOOOOOVED Michael and would scream his name whenever she saw him during the day. Gotta love Kathleen. We stayed up till 3 in the morning every night of camp talking. And when we got home we just never stopped hanging out. Ten years and two children later we are still hanging out. At this point I'm pretty sure he's not going anywhere. :)
I love you Michael.
1 comment:
Aw, how sweet! Congrats you made 10. Here's to 10 more!
I hope I still like David 5 years from now! How could I not?!?!? He's so freakin' adorable.
You and Murley are adorable too!
Love you!
Shannon
Post a Comment